Answers related to: "Account"
- How do I renew?
- How do I find the ebooks and downloadable audiobooks that I have checked out?
- Can I renew my ebook?
- How many library items can I check out?
- How do I get a Richland Library card?
- Can I return items at any location?
- If I have fees will I still be able to checkout materials?
- Can local college students get a library card for free?
- I lost my library card. How do I get a new one?
- If I own a business in Richland County can I get a library card free?
- How do I see what ebooks I have on hold?
- How many times can I renew a book?
- What does it mean when a requested item is "shipped"?
- I forgot my library card number and/or PIN. How do I retrieve them?
- How do I change, cancel or suspend a hold?
- Why can't I renew my book?
- How do I reserve a book online?
- How do I check out a book?
- Are there any fines for overdue materials?
- Why am I being charged for overdue books?
- What is a Fresh Pick?
- I received a new library card at school. How do I activate it?
- How many holds can I have on my library card?
- How do I change the pickup location for an item on my request list?
- Can I check out with a photo ID?
- How do I sign in to my Richland Library account?
- What happened to my saved searches?
- I am being charged the replacement cost for a library book. If I return lost library materials will my fees go down?
- How do I view my reading history?
- How do I use Richland Library's new website?
- How do I print my Richland Library card?
- How do I change my PIN?
- How do I create a Username for my Richland Library account?
Ask Us a Question or Leave Feedback
Have a question? We have answers! Leave your question or comment below and we will reply with 24 hours. Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.