Answers related to: "Catalog"
- How do I search the catalog for a book, audiobook or movie?
- Can I save my reading history?
- How do I create a list from the catalog?
- How do I save a search and receive notices when new items are added to the catalog about my topic?
- How do I search for new DVDs?
- How can I find movies by actor?
- How do I set my default pick up location so I don't have to select it every time I place something on hold?
- How can I find a list of available book club sets?
- Is there a way to create a list of books that I want to read?
- How do I get a list of books published by an author?
- How do I reserve a book online?
- Is there any way I can see a list of all the DVDs at a specific site?
- When searching the catalog, what does the LP in the book icon mean?
- How do I change the pickup location for an item on hold?
- How do I sign in to my Richland Library account?
Ask Us a Question or Leave Feedback
Have a question? We have answers! Leave your question or comment below and we will reply with 24 hours. Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.